Thursday 14 July 2011

A sneak peak

On Sunday July 17 we have a family craft and activity day called Summertime is Funtime for kids ages 4-12.
                    
Of course, as part of our job we have to test out our ideas before running them with the kids. Tough, I know. This is Magic Mud. After testing it out (we learned a little something about blue food colouring) we got a little carried away. If you look closely, you can see the Magic Mud that Liz (left) made - in the air on the very edge of the frame.
                                              
If you are interested in joining in on the fun this Sunday, give us a call at 613-831-2393 or send us an email. Read more about the event here.

2 comments:

  1. I use to make that stuff with my boys...it was lots of gooey fun. Great craft for the kids...kind of a chemistry lesson to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make it when I was young, too. Actually I even made it with adults over the Christmas holidays this year!

    ReplyDelete